Part Number: IM1000
12V 1000W Modified Sine Wave Inverter
Looking for an inverter that is going to run the most demanding power tools? Then you need the Projecta IM1000 Inverter.
- Peak Power Technology. Heavy duty MOSFET transistors and a high output transformer allow the inverter to power maximum loads from start up.
- Superior Noise Free Filtering. All Projecta inverters have EMC filtering and large electrolytic capacitors for smoother power delivery so your TV, radio, DVD, computers, etc, run as though they are on mains power.
- Twin 240V Power Outlets. Any combination of sockets can be used, provided the combined load does not exceed the inverter's rating.
- Low Battery Voltage Protection. To protect your battery from permanent damage caused by a deep discharge, the IM1000 has a low battery warning buzzer and shut off.
- Thermostatically Controlled Cooling Fan. A built in cooling fan ensures that the inverter continues to provide reliable power for longer periods when under heavy loads.
- Internally Bonded Earth System. All Projecta inverters have an internally bonded earth system. This ensures that in the event of a 240V appliance failing, the inverter will immediately shut down, preventing any chance of electrocution.
- Input: 12V DC, 120A Max
- Load Current Draw: 0.8A
- Output: 230/240V AC 50Hz
- Output Power: 1000W Continuous
- Inverter Classification: Equipotentially Bonded (EPB)
- Efficiency: 85-90%
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5V
- Sutdown: 10.0V
- Cooling Fan: Automatically temperature controlled
- Thermal Shutdown: 65C
- Fuse: 6x20A
- Ideal Battery Size: 75-250Ah
- Minimum Battery Size: 75Ah, 550CCA
- Run time with 1000W on 75AH Battery: 15min
- Run Time with 1000W Globe on 75Ah: 6Hours
- Approvals: Electrical Safety, EMC